We are looking for an experienced and motivated web game developer to join our ranks. The person must be responsible, a great team player, and passionate about learning and constantly improving. We would prefer to have you work in our office but excellent candidates for remote work will also be considered. If this sounds like you, please read on.
What the job consists of:
- Working on the development of new web-based games, as well as updating the existing ones
- Assisting in the investigation of performance issues and bugs, and providing fixes
- Actively participating in the process of researching and implementing new technologies
- Producing high-quality modularized code
We look for:
- At least 3 years of Web game development using PixiJS or similar technology, including server-side logic
- Great understanding of OOP concepts and design patterns
- Good written English at a working level
Our ideal candidate is a person who is:
- Highly motivated and open to gaining new knowledge
- Strong attention to detail and great problem-solving skills
- Team-playing attitude
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Good communication skills
You can earn bonus points for:
- Experience with C#
- A competitive salary and periodical increases corresponding to the person's skills and performance
- Annual bonus based on performance
- Available Udemy courses
- Multisport card
- Additional medical and dental health insurance
- Access to internal soft skills trainings
- Access to an internal trainer and coach
- Regular team buildings
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- A challenging full-time job in a dynamic work environment and a young team
- Opportunity for professional growth in the company
- Casual working environment with a collaborative nature
- Entertainment area
- Dining area stocked with snacks
- Work in a team of experienced professionals using some of the most modern and widely used technologies
The above sounds great and you’d like to become a part of our team?
Submit your CV in English and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
Want to know a bit more about us?
We are an innovative gaming company with offices in Varna and Sofia, Bulgaria. We are passionate about creating high-quality casino games and the services that power them. Our team consists of very talented people with diverse skills, including game developers, front and backend web developers, QA engineers, and graphic designers.