We are looking for a highly motivated senior game developer to join our ranks. The person must be communicative, a great team player, and passionate about constantly improving their skills and the projects they are working on. If this sounds like you, please read on.
- Actively participating in the decision making process in key areas such as architecture, implementation of new technologies and enforcement of coding practices
- Working on the development of new games, as well as updating the existing ones
- Assisting in the investigation of performance issues and bugs, and providing fixes
- Lending guidance to the less experienced team members
Experience and knowledge required:
- At least 4 years of Web game development using PixiJS or a similar technology, including server-side logic
- Excellent understanding of OOP concepts and design patterns
- Good written English at a working level
- Highly-motivated and open to continuously improve
- Strong attention to detail and great problem-solving skills
- Team-playing attitude
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Excellent communication skills
Bonus points for:
- Experience with C#
- A challenging full-time job in a dynamic work environment and a young team
- A competitive salary and periodical increases corresponding to the person’s skills and performance
- Opportunity for professional growth in the company
- Excellent and casual working environment
- Work in a team of experienced professionals using some of the most modern and widely used technologies
If you want to become a part of our team, please submit your CV in English. A motivational letter is optional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.